Tuning carburetor in original optics for S50 / S51
- looks like the original 16N1 carburetor - high processing quality
- very fine cast aluminum
- has 19mm outlet
- is fully assembled and pre-set
- Main nozzle 105
- can bring up to 10% more power (in conjunction with further tuning measures)
- for smaller cylinders, a partial needle 09 is required
- it is also recommended a nozzle kit for fine tuning!
- including fuel hose
- incl. detailed mounting and adjustment instructions
NOTE: The "19N1" is stamped on the side
Note: When using the BVF 19N1, it is important to note that the carburettor must be adjusted to the respective engine (50, 60, 70 cm³ etc.). The fine tuning by means of a suitable nozzle set and possibly an exchange of the idle nozzle are absolutely necessary in order to make the engine run smoothly.
Here are some examples of the required accessories:
- for 60cc 4-channel: nozzle set fine tuning - Article 10002668 + idle nozzle 40 - Article 10002599
- for 70cc 4-channel: Tuning Düsensatz Feinabstimmung - Product 10002669 + idle nozzle 50 - item 10022633 Our tip: Just use our new carburettor sets fine tuning! Since you have the right Düsensets with it, and these are even cheaper than in the retail purchase.
- for 60ccm engines, order the product GP10000433 or GP10000434
- for 70cc engines, order the item: GP10000435 or GP10000436
Mounting tip: Your old BVF bowden cables for gas and choke can be taken over easily!