Set: Tuning Telegabelholme, 20mm lower
These "sport" telescopic brackets are already equipped with our top-out conversion kit.
- one-piece, but without oil
- per side you need 34cc hydraulic oil
- 80ml dosing can ADDINOL Telegabel oil is included
- are the longer top-out springs (20mm lowering)
- short top-out springs are included in the set
the top-out conversion kit does the following:
- The suspension is pretensioned, which makes the fork less prone to thumping.
- Driving behavior becomes more stable and much tighter!
- In the zero position is held like fork better.
- Better spring travel, since the fork does not absorb by the weight of the vehicle.
- Telegabel returns to the zero position faster after compression.
- A spring over the zero point is prevented, as the fork receives an upper stop with top-out spring.
- Position of the zero point (height of the fork) is adjustable.
- When using the 30mm spring retains its original height, the 50mm spring is installed to a lowering of 20mm.
Due to the conversion, the damping behavior of the telescopic fork changes significantly! Therefore, carefully approach the newly tuned chassis and explore the driving behavior. This is especially true for uneven roads and dirt roads.
Others also bought
Not "e-marked" i. e. not type approved to EC directives or UN/ECE regulations as a component:
Unfortunately this product is not 'e-marked' i. e. not type approved to EC directives or UN/ECE regulations as a component. Once installed or fitted to the vehicle, the vehicle may only be used on clearly designated private property and is not legal to drive on public roads.