Tachometer from MBO
- up to 60km / h
- 48mm housing diameter
- mechanical design, is operated with Tachowelle
- Version without blink control
- incl. Light holder and lamp - board tension selectable below
- suitable for original SIMSON number: 20298
Note: S50 requires a cover - is also listed in this category.
We ask you to observe the following order of the following Monday:
1. Attach the drive to the wheel
2. Mount the tachometer shaft to the drive
3. Move the tachometer to the tachometer
4. Measure the distance from the square according to the assembly instructions (max. 15mm) and, if necessary, shorten it to the prescribed size
5. Screw the tachometer to the tachometer (the tachometer must be connected to the tachometer), there must be no gap between the tachometer and the tachometer
The installation despite the gap between the Tachowelle and the tachometer leads to the destruction of the tachometer!