Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents of the General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General terms and conditions
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (AKF Fahrzeugteile GmbH) via the website www.akf-shop.de/ . Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any own terms and conditions used by you is contradicted.
- Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
- The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
- As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
- The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows
: The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system as payment method (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofort), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant number system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the option of checking all details again, changing them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the purchase. By sending the order via the button "order payable" you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
- Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
- The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that SPAM filters do not prevent it.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
- You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
- The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
- The statutory liability for defects exists.
- In the case of used goods, warranty claims are excluded if the defect only becomes apparent after one year from delivery of the goods. If the defect becomes apparent within one year of delivery of the item, the defect claims can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the item. The above limitation does not apply:
- culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and in the case of other damages caused intentionally or grossly negligently;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item.
- As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
- German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
- The place of performance for all services arising from business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. The right to also appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
- The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
AKF Fahrzeugteile GmbH
Dresdener Str. 70A
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
We are prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration bodies.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The language of the contract shall be German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contractual data within the framework of a binding quotation in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG and the associated Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code Conduct, available at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-zertifizierungskriterien.pdf and https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
6.3 If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which are to be borne by you. Any costs incurred for the transfer of money shall also be borne by you in cases where delivery is made to an EU member state but payment has been made outside the European Union.
6.4 The methods of payment available to you are indicated by a button on our website or in the relevant offer.
6.5 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects shall be governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were prepared by the lawyers of the Dealer Association who specialise in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 19.11.2018